Position Product Owner
Salary Offer upto 60k DOE, plus profit share and benefits package
Location Warwick, England
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our dream team environment in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
Product Owner duties and responsibilities
- Works with the Product Manager and maintains the Product Backlog / road-map
- Work closely with the UX design team setting the vision and strategy
- Reviewing the design iteratively and making on the spot key decisions to improve the experience
- Ability to understand and comprehend complex user journeys without a deep concern for the technical aspects
- Ability to challenge the status quo to drive increased conversion rates
- Priorities and sequences the Backlog according to direction set out by Product Manager
- Conveys the Vision and Goals at the beginning of every Release and Sprint
- Ability to manage dependencies and risks
- Ability to prioritise and sequence business needs
- Deep understanding of what the customer needs
- Good intuition of the development team’s capabilities
- Unafraid to set direction for the product without telling the team how to develop it
- Be available as the product expert for client meetings
- Work with Definition, SME and professional teams rather than direct with dev teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Understand best practise
- Be the product expert for client implementation teams
Product Owner requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- Worked closely with UX, leading the customer journey
- Have an eCommerce background, with a ‘increase conversion’ mindset
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
For 18 years Summit have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from our clients than anyone else.
Our unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, eCommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, we are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.